Nowadays travel by metro and bus is not a good option, because budget airlines are always available for people who want to travel from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. But still so many people give priority to bus when they want to travel from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and probably the reasons behind this cause are –
1. Taking a public bus is not difficult as airlines. So many buses give a facility of VIP seats and also the normal seats in buses is well spaced from each other. While in airlines the seats are small if you are not taking or reserve seats of 1st class.
2. Normally the price of plane tickets is more than the price of bus tickets. You only need to pay $30 is you want to go via bus Singapore to KL.
3. Bus service is always available whenever you need to go from Singapore to KL, Malaysia. So you don’t need to reserve your tickets earlier because there is 24 hours bus service for people. Probably one of the most important facts is that station of bus is not more away from the house of people, on the other side only few numbers of airports are available.
4. Mobile phones are not allowed in airplane but in buses there is no such restriction and you can use your mobiles whenever you need. You can also chat and communicate with your friends and love ones at the time when you are in a bus and travel.
5. Bus service from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to Singapore is also ready to be used after every hour. Lots of other services for entertainment like television are also given by the bus companies. It means you can also watch and enjoy movies while you are traveling in a bus.
It is very comfortable journey from Singapore to Malacca. Malacca is the historical town landscape which is situated in Malaysia. Distance between Malacca from Kuala Lumpur is near about 145 kilometers. The best option for people to travel from Singapore to Malacca is to travel by road. It takes approximately 80 to 90 minutes to travel.
During this great journey, the sight of tropical and palm plantation is also very enjoyable. There are many public places available for fun and rest in the way from Singapore to Malacca. You can also enjoy some delicious food during your journey and this is because there are many restaurants available along the way.
Generally it takes 5 to 6 hours if you are travelling by the bus from Singapore to Malacca. To travel by the train is also a good idea if you are travelling from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur and from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore and many people prefer to go by the train instead of bus. To travel by the train is much comfortable, safe and cheap as compare to the bus. It takes 7 to 9 hours by train to Kuala Lumpur from Singapore.
Taking bus to Penang is also another option for travellers instead of taking plane. You can always go to Pudu raya to take the bus as Pudu Raya is just at the heart of Kuala Lumpur. The journey from KL to Penang will take around 5 hours, depending on the traffic. Unfortunately, there is no train going to Penang directly, so , taking a bus is always the best decision.